Alphabetical List of Australian Fungi
This is an alphabetical list of Australian fungi we have named (so it obviously does not include the hundreds of photos of species we cannot name). In naming these fungi - please be aware we are not mycologists - we could be - and in many instances I am sure we are - completely wrong! Click the thumbnails to bring up a large picture and full description.
Previous | Page 40 of 42
- Trametes cinnabarius, Berarra Beach Lagoon, South Coast of NSW, August, 2001.jpg
- Trametes hirsuitus, Banula Place, Killara, July 28, 2006, on wood
- Trametes versicolor, Lane Cove National Park, Fiddens Wharf Road, July 30, 2006
- Trametes versicolor, the rainbow fungus, on wood, Blackbutt Creek Walk, Killara and Gordon, Sydney Australia, March 21,
- Trametes versicolour, Upper Allyn, April, 2002
- Tremella fimbriata (= Tremella frondosa) Irregulalry lobed, port coloured jelly fungus always on dead wood in moist cond
- Tremella fuciformis (Fungi Down Under, p83) Barraga Swamp walk, Barrington Tops National Park, NSW, Australia, December
- Tremella fuciformis (Fungi Down Under, p83) Base of Mount Allyn walk, Barrington Tops National Park/Chichester State For
- Tremella fuciformis, Lord Howe Island (NSW Australia), July 2009. On fallen log.
- Tremella fuciformis, Sheldon's Forest, Pymble, New South Wales, Australia after rain, January 2010
- Tremella globuspora, Lane Cove National Park, Lorna Pass, Great Northern Walk, Thornleigh, Sydney, New South Wales Austr
- Tremella mesenterica, 1cm across, on bark of fallen Nothophagus moreii log, Notophagus forest, Upper Allyn July 7 1997.
- Tremella mesenterica group (Fungi Down Under p84), Barraga Swamp walk, on fallen timber. ref 2007122306. Barrington Tops
- Tremella mesenterica group (Fungi Down Under p84), Barraga Swamp walk, Barrington Tops National Park, NSW Australia, Dec
- Tremella mesenterica group, Blue Gum Loop walk, Barrington National Park, December 2008
- Tremella mesenterica group, Wingelo State Forest, June 17, 2006 on pine.
- Tremella sp, on wood, about 100mm across Barraga Swamp Walk, Barrington Tops National park, April 2010.
- Trichaptum biforme, a bracket fungus with white pores and white upper surface tinged with purple, growing on fallen wood
- Tricholoma coarctata, Killara, after rain, on grass, in sandy soil. March 2003
- Tricholoma rutilans, on wood, pine forest, Jenolan, May, 2005